Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Welcome-Day 1!

Hello family, friends, and maybe fans. As most of you know, I had another blog later last year that I updated not-so-frequently. Well, now I am on a mission and excited to boldly state: I will update this blog everyday. :)

As most of you know, I am an avid baker, eater, and lover of sweets. Well, as most of you know, today is Ash Wednesday. I am giving up all desserts and sweets for Lent. I know this will be hard and that I will be tested and tempted, but I truly believe I can do this. This time I am not sacrificing desserts for diet purposes, but for the Lord. When I feel tempted or am about to reach for that cookie or lick the beaters, I will pray to the Lord and receive my strength from him.

SO, get ready...I will be updating you each day with my successes! I will also keep you up-to-date on everything else in my life.

Here is a picture of some delicious treats I recently made, I will not be eating this.

No comments:

Post a Comment